Wednesday 17 February 2010

~ ghostly QA `

help me.. help me.. QA haunted me.. well, actually i don't care about the ghostly QA.. well, yeah.. u don't think i didn't even thought about it?? well, actually i had give it a thought.. scratching in my mind.. this and that.. lots of sort shapes and designs.. but, a scratch is a scratch, rite?? then, i thought to give a break (actually a nap).. might be the idea about QA will twirl in my dream.. gosh.. it doesn't come even once.. argh.. when i wake up.. all the scratches in mind get lost.. haha.. what a stupid me, lol!!

well, don't u want to know how the ghostly QA story started in my life?? then, lets me tell u.. suddenly, i got sms from na, my close gang for this semester.. (peace n no war, na).. u don't think i got any gang.. u r at a mistake, dude.. coz, we r teamed without consent.. so, just give it a try.. lol.. okay, rite now.. we move to serious zone.. na asked me.. "weh,dh wat QA?" (have u done with the QA?) argh.. i feel like a lump of stone hitting my head.. blocking every moves n my vision.. i haven't done anything yet!! wargh.. then.. at the moment, i feel really, really uneasy.. sweating, shivering without any reasons.. to add up, i don't even touch anything that mr.kay suggestion, advice.. wargh.. what should i do rite now?? wawa.. then, an evil thought come.. haish.. why na tell me so early.. why don't she tell me when we r dating.. hehe.. at that time, surely i get fired, shouted by mr.kay.. anyway, thanks gang.. u always remind me what i forget.. coz i always forget my job, my responsibilities.. u r truly gang, na!!

p/s: na, tomorrow don't ask me why i spacing out again.. u r to be blamed.. haish.. even it's my faults, still dare to curse others!! hoho.. that's me!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment